- Is a wireless method for connecting the Luminex to Case CATalyst versions 16.06, 17.54, 18.56, 19.05 or higher.
- A Wi-Fi connection offers functionality advantages over Bluetooth wireless connections.
- TrueStroke Data can be transmitted to CATalyst when using Wi-Fi
- Dictionary defines are shared between the Luminex and CATalyst when using Wi-Fi
- Dictionaries can be exported from CATalyst to the Luminex using Wi-Fi
- You can use any available Wi-Fi router or supply your own to make the connection between the Luminex and CATalyst. Simply connect your CATalyst laptop and the Luminex to the same Wi-Fi network. The connection is encrypted, and you supply your own password for the connection. There is no need to worry about the privacy of the connection.
- If you are already using CaseViewNet with a Wi-Fi router, you can connect the Luminex to the same Wi-Fi router. There is no need to setup a separate router or separate Bluetooth connection for the Luminex.
- You may be able to connect your computer and your Luminex to other available Wi-Fi networks. However, the network must allow connected devices to talk to each other and the network cannot require you to enter things such as a room number or additional information after you connect.