You must have an e-Key license entitled to MAXScribe in order to use this product.
Need a MAXScribe license?
Contact Enterprise Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions to Download
1. Right-click on this download link and select “Save link as”.
2. Your browser may tell you that the link cannot be downloaded securely. You may safely ignore this message by following the steps below:
a. Find the menu for more options (three dots or an arrow) in the warning message provided by your browser.
b. Select “Keep” so you can continue the download.
3. When the “Save As” dialog box appears, browse to the location where you would like to save the MAXScribe installation file (we recommend you choose your Desktop or Downloads folder for easy retrieval).
4. Once the download is complete, locate the MAXScribe icon in the location where you downloaded the file, and double-click on it to initiate installation.
5. Follow the on-screen installation instructions to complete the process.
If you are already a MAXScribe user with a valid PKC, please complete the following steps to update your software to the latest version:
1. With MAXScribe open, select Help > Check for Updates
Follow the prompts
You must be connected to the internet to complete the update
2. You can verify that the update is complete by selecting Help > About MAXScribe and viewing the version number.
3. Alternatively, you may download the latest file by following the Instructions to Download detailed above.
You do not need to uninstall your current version of MAXScribe to upgrade to the latest version.