Case CATalyst updates are available with Integrated Video Training (IVT) or without it.The IVT is a series of training videos featuring Case CATalyst essential skills and productivity boosters. If you would like to install the IVT at a later time, it can be installed using the Case CATalyst updater, accessed from the Help Menu.
Instructions to Download
- Confirm the version of Case CATalyst for which you are eligible.
- If you have Edge for Case CATalyst, you are eligible for our newest version.
- If you do not have Edge for Case CATalyst, in the Case CATalyst software, click on “Help”, then “About Case CATalyst.” Your current version will be displayed.
Note for Chrome Users: You may need to right click on the download link and then select "Open in new tab" or "Open in new window" for the download to begin.
Case CATalyst Version 21
21.03 With IVT Size: 696 MB
Case CATalyst Version 20
20.10 With IVT Size: 693 MB
Case CATalyst Version 19
19.06 With IVT Size: 691 MB
Case CATalyst Version 18
18.56 With IVT Size: 704 MB
Case CATalyst Version 17
17.54 With IVT Size: 683 MB
Case CATalyst Version 16
16.06 With IVT Size: 655
16.06 Without IVT Size: 80
Case CATalyst Version 15
15.05 With IVT Size: 655
15.05 Without IVT Size: 80
Case CATalyst Version 14
14.53 With IVT Size: 655
14.53 Without IVT Size: 80
Case CATalyst Version 13
13.08 With IVT Size: 598
13.08 Without IVT Size: 84.1
Additional Downloads for Case CATalyst
OpusToWav Conversion Program
If you are not using Case CATalyst Version 20 or higher and have been given an Opus audio file, you may use the OpusToWav Conversion Program to convert the Opus audio file to Wav format. The Wav format file will not automatically synchronize to the Case CATalyst transcript. If you are using Case CATalyst Version 20 or higher, there is no need to convert the Opus file to Wav format. The Opus file will play and be synchronized with the Case CATalyst transcript. Instructions for using the OpusToWav Conversion Program are available in the Readme file provided with the download.
Size: 2MB Date: 02-28-19
SmartCAT Keyboard Map for Case CATalyst
Make your transition from Cheetah software to Case CATalyst a bit easier with this keyboard map that mimics your SmartCAT keyboard where possible and logically when not. Use your comfortable and familiar editing methods while you add to your repertoire of functions in Case CATalyst.
Download and print the Keyboard Map illustration and keep it handy for quick reference.
Veterans History Project Page Layout and Cover Page
Size: 12K Date: 04-23-13
Attention reporters participating in the Veterans History Project. Here is the page layout and cover page approved for the Veterans History Project.
Files included in the VHPfiles.zip:
• Veterans History Project cover page (After download and restore, will be located inside of Veterans History Project case)
• Veterans History Project page layout (After download and restore, can be selected as a page layout).
Transfer a Case CATalyst License
If you wish to sell or give your Case CATalyst software to an individual or business, we can help you can transfer the license within allowable terms. Transferring the license allows the new owner to register the software, receive the most current version and receive one year of support and updates.
• Educational versions of Case CATalyst software are not eligible for transfer of license.
• Support contracts that are attached to a license do not transfer to the new licensee.
• License Tranfer fees include the current version of software and one year of Support and Updates.
•The product serial number or Product Key Code (PKC) must be registered to the originating customer.
Right-click the form link below and save the License Transfer form to your computer.
Software License Transfer Date: 2020