|37950||Audio Foot Pedal||
|37949||CD Audio Foot Pedal||
|37951||Audio Foot Pedal Instructions||
A real time saver!
Record the most used AudioSync keyboard commands into this high quality programmable foot pedal with included software. Think of it as a programmable keyboard for your feet. The over-sized center pedal is used for the most common function, and the two outer "piano key" pedals offer additional functions without having to travel far with your feet. Have the convenience and comfort of controlling your audio files while reducing the stress on your hands and arms from additional keystrokes. These benefits can all be yours with the new Audio Foot Pedal from Stenograph, the leader in court reporting technology for court reporters and scopists.
- Quality 3 button programmable pedal replaces keyboard commands in Case CATalyst or any other software*
- Includes vPedal Hotkey application software on CD and separate instruction sheet
- One or two foot operation
- USB Plug and Play technology w/ hardwired 6 foot USB cable
- Ultra slim design - measures only 5-1/2" x 6-3/4" x 1-3/8"
- Weighs only 18 oz.
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista and XP
- Limited manufacturer 6-month warranty
vPedal Hotkey Installation Download
The Audio Foot Pedal comes with the vPedal Hotkey application software. The vPedal Hotkey application is required to use the Audio Foot Pedal and to assign keyboard commands to the Audio Foot Pedal. Use the download link above, If you'd like to download the vPedal Hotkey application software installation rather than using the included CD.
* Note: If using the Audio Foot Pedal with software other than Case CATalyst, check the software User's Guide for your specific keyboard commands.