STENOGRAPH JOB OPENINGS
Job DescriptionStenograph, LLC., the worlds leading supplier of court reporting, captioning and transcription products is seeking an enthusiastic, self driven individual to join our Contract Sales team.
The qualified canditate will proactively contact our customers who have allowed their Software Support Contract or Protection Plan to expire. You will write up and enter orders into our Navision datebase
Hours will be Monday through Thursday, 16 to 20 hours per week with some flexibility.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking for a hands-on position with advancement opportunities. The qualified candidate will provide technical support via the telephone and email to our end user, the court reporter, answering questions and resolving problems relating to company-marketed software and hardware products.
- Provide efficient, accurate, professional technical support to Stenograph customers, both internal and external.
- Data Base Maintenance: Keep records of customer interactions, create orders, leads and service documents.
- Increase Technical competency: Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, test new hardware and software, and resolving issues with our hardware and software.
- 4-year degree or related experience preferred PC troubleshooting experience a plus, with wifi, Bluetooth, and USB devices.
- Working knowledge of PCs and Windows Operating Systems, iOS and web browser knowledge
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Previous call center experience a plus
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, self -driven individual who is looking for a hands-on position.
- Perform duties as required or directed by Production Manager and lead person.
- Follow prescribed procedures to assemble a variety of parts to form complete or sub-assemblies.
- Work from assembly drawings, wiring diagrams, and work orders. Use a variety of hand tools, power tools, and drill press to fit align and attach components.
- Make operational tests and adjustments to complete units. Check for gear noise and direction of motors, touch-up paint and pack completed units. Notify supervisor of defective parts, assembly or test problems.
- Report all unusual conditions or defective materials to your supervisor. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Observe all safety regulations.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly fashion
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of related assembly work experience.
- Exceptional verbal communication and good writing skills is a must.
- Must be a good team player
- Be able to lift boxes up to 50 pounds
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Good organizational skills and being able to self-manage work duties