STENOGRAPH JOB OPENINGS
Stenograph, LLC, the leading supplier of productivity tools for the shorthand and manual speech-to-text market, is seeking an experienced full-time Inside Sales Representative to be located at our home office in west suburban Chicago. As part of the Inside Sales team, you will work closely with current and prospective customers to help them find the right products and services to fit their needs. You will also collaborate with our various national and international Field Sales Representatives to help facilitate and finalize sales and meet and exceed defined goals.
The Ideal Candidate:
Must have at least two (2) years of proven successful sales experience
Familiarity with standard business sales processes
Excellent verbal/written English skills
Highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite
Ability to build trusting relationships with current and prospective customers
Comfortable making outbound sales calls
Ability to handle customer inquiries promptly via phone and email
Goal driven with the ability to be productive independently and in collaboration with the team
B2C and B2B sales experience in the technology/hardware/software/SaaS space a plus
Experience with ERP software a plus
Stenograph offers a competitive salary and exceptional benefits, including medical, dental, life, and vision programs, as well as a 401k plan and vacation/leave time. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reporting to and partnering with the VP of Finance & Operations and the Senior Management Team, the Senior Systems Analyst (Sr. Systems Analyst) will help establish IT policy and direction while being an active participant in, and driver of, the organization’s overall strategy. S/he will lead IT policy and align information systems goals with corporate objectives. The Sr. Systems Analyst will lead Stenograph’s IT team (both internal and external) and direct the implementation of IT policy and projects.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Partner with the VP and Senior Management Team on all IT operational and strategic issues as they arise; provide strategic recommendations to Sr. Mgmt based on a cost-benefit analysis of the changes necessary and any new technology available.
- Actively participate in long-term IT strategic planning in conjunction with long term corporate goals.
- Engage all teams around issues, trends, potential acquisitions and changes in the IT operating model and IT operational delivery.
- Responsible for developing, testing and maintaining Company’s ERP system (Navision / Dynamics365)
- Collaborate and evaluate enhancement requests to ERP by understanding the current needs and determining cost vs. benefit analysis.
- Ability to document, design, test, implement and support processes and system.
- Perform internal development and programming
- Oversee and project manage the work of outside vendors/consultants doing the programming on the ERP system and the eCommerce site. This includes adhering to the budget and holding third parties accountable.
- Interact and maintain relationships throughout the organization at all levels to better encourage process change when the time becomes necessary.
- Responsible for the strategic and tactical management of information systems. This includes, but is not limited to, ERP, eCommerce and other MIS systems.
- Analyze the needs of functional departments (e.g., accounting, manufacturing, marketing, sales and support) and establish priorities for feasibility studies, systems design and implementation to develop new and/or modify the company's information processing systems.
- Make recommendations to improve the efficiency of internal systems and processes; stay abreast of current technology that may be applied in-house, while being cognizant of budget and resource restraints
- Work with Sales & Marketing to set and manage an ecommerce strategy. Coordinate with Marketing, internal development team and outside consultants to maintain the company website.
- Manage the company imaging system.
Other Duties: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The candidate will be a seasoned and experienced IT professional with at least four (4) years of broad IT experience, including the evaluation of new technology and making actionable recommendations to senior leadership. S/he will ideally have experience managing IT (ERP, eCommerce).
The Sr. Systems Analyst will have the following experience and attributes:
- BS degree is preferred, as well as any technical certifications
- A strong background in MS Dynamics NAV (4+ years) including but not limited to:
- NAV Development in a NAV 2009 Classic client environment
- Hands-on Dynamics NAV C/AL development
- Dynamics setup and configuration
- Ability to perform customizations, installations and testing
- Experience with Dynamics365 a plus
- Ability to provide support throughout the development process
- Webservices experience
- SQL Server database experience
- SSRS knowledge
- Experience with any NAV add-ons a plus: CCH Tax, Lanham eShip, Product Configurator, Call Center, Fedex and USPS, Sana eCommerce, JET Reports
- CRM & PowerBI experience a plus
- Experience with ERP implementation or upgrades a plus
- Mature and proactive with evidence of having worked as a true business partner with executive positions
- An effective communicator with solid oral and written skills
- Demonstrated excellence in managing ERP and eCommerce
- Additional experience and skills around telephones, networks and Office365 a plus
- Should be a change agent with demonstrated skill in examining business processes and driving efficiencies
- Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model
- A hands-on contributor with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent people skills with experience collaborating in a multidisciplinary, diverse and dynamic team
- Demonstrated project management skills, including resourcefulness in setting priorities, proposing new ways of creating efficiencies and guiding investment in people and systems
- Flexible and a self-starter; able to multitask while also being highly detail-oriented