Quick Fix for Homonyms & Other Sound-Alikes
Item Number 34890
Read full description
This book belongs on the reference shelf of any student or reporter! A definitive resource for definitions and steno for over 6,000 homonyms and sound-alikes!
- Shows you how, with one stroke, you can solve your sound-alike conflicts.
- Contains over 6,000 homonyms and sound-alikes grouped and defined.
- Expands on ideas taught in The Conflict Exterminator.
- The only book that gives you steno for each entry, showing use of the conflict-distinction stroke, plus alternative, shorter outlines for frequently occurring sound-alikes.
* Phoenix Theory users may want to use the Phoenix Theory Dictionary Reference CD for a chart of all homonyms with Phoenix Theory outlines.