|39106||eValuator License - SpdBldg||
90-days access to PeV SpeedCoach.
PeV SpeedCoach comprehensively analyzes not just your errors but the patterns and kinds of errors you make in conjunction with your clean translation so you would always know exactly what you need to work on to improve your writing every time.
PeV SpeedCoach Offers:
- Over 200,000 individual practice files at your command
- Unique, customized practice for your personal needs and yours alone
- Feedback on how likely you are to pass your next test
- The ability to work on accuracy, speed development and endurance in a structured practice that reinforces your strengths
- Thousands of custom-designed, unique practice sessions you won’t find anywhere else
- Challenging, interesting and extensive vocabulary for dictionary building practice
- Dictation that goes up to 240 wpm
Practice Files Included in PeV SpeedCoach Include:
- A variety of jury charge
- 2-voice testimony
- Theory reinforcement practice
All covering a variety of topics, vocabularies, subjects and challenges. From business letters to scientific studies, from courtroom to sports arenas, from depositions to disquisitions…we promise you won’t be bored at any speed.Once purchased your login details and access to PeV will be emailed to you within 1 business day. Please note, Stenograph’s Sales Dept. is not open on the weekends.
PeV Speedcoach requires:
- CAT software and the ability to “write” real-time.
For a full list of requirements and troubleshooting, click here.
Once purchased your login details and access to PeV will be emailed to you within 1 business day. Please note, Stenograph’s Sales Dept. is not open on the weekends.If you’d like to submit your use of PeV SpeedCoach to the NCRA for PDC’s an additional application fee to the NCRA is required. ($40 for members, $50 for non-members. Fees subject to change without notice.)