PEV for Phoenix Theory, 2014
All of the dictation for Phoenix Theory 2014 Edition is available through Performance eValuator, Theory Edition. Your dictation is available whenever you need it.
Practicing the Phoenix Theory exercise dictations is super-easy and fun thanks to our secure Performance eValuator website. Once your license has been activated, simply login to the site and start practicing.
How to Use
- Select one of the 48 lessons in Performance eValuator, Theory Edition.
- Select an exercise and a speed level that you would like to practice.
- Click the "play" and begin writing when the file starts playing.
- When done, click the "eValuate Me" button to see how you did.
PeV for Phoenix Theory Requires:
- CAT software and the ability to “write” real-time.
For a full list of requirements and troubleshooting, click here.
Once purchased your login details and access to PeV will be emailed to you within 1 business day. Please note, Stenograph’s Sales Dept. is not open on the weekends.