Metropolitan Case for Diamante and Luminex
- Exclusively designed for the Luminex, Diamante and Wave writing machines
- Features Italian Leather
- Detachable Wheel and Handle System provides ultra-flexibility
- Its large capacity, double stitched construction provides maximum durability.
- A sturdy retractable handle and in-line wheels make for easy rolling.
- Designed with a quick access front pocket that is secured with a key lock.
- A front zipper pocket organizes phone, keys, pens, lipstick, and business cards.
- A custom-designed interior organizer has three compartments for the writer, tripod(s) and other items
- The fully lined soft micro-fiber interior protects the writer shell from scratches.
- The interior organizer is completely removable when you wish to use the bag for other purposes.
- The rear zippered compartment features pockets for a notebook computer with a screen size of up to 15 inches; plus a smaller compartment for an iPad or tablet computer.
- Includes a sturdy padded removable shoulder strap
- Bonus! Includes a protective weatherproof cover for rainy or snowy days.
Extended Handle: 39"
Weight: 11.3 lbs
Before using your Metropolitan outdoors, we suggest that you test it inside of your home or office on an area, such as carpet, that will not cause wear to the case or wheels. Cases that have been used outside and/or show wear cannot be returned for credit. We recommend that you keep the original shipping carton in the event it ever needs to be shipped for repairs.
The Metropolitan comes with a limited six-month warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. The six-month period begins from the date of shipment from Stenograph. If any defect appears within the six months of shipment, the case will be replaced or repaired at the discretion of Stenograph or McKlein Company LLC. Any repairs or alterations performed by the customer or an agent for the customer other than Stenograph or McKlein Company LLC within the first six months will void this warranty. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from abuse or misuse.
In the unlikely event that your case does need to be serviced within the 6 months, please do the following:
Within the first 30 days:
In the event the Metropolitan requires service within the first 30 days, please contact Stenograph. Stenograph will work with you to determine your repair or replacement options. Contact Stenograph Customer Service at 1.800.323.4247.
After 30 days:
Contact McKlein Company, L.L.C. by following these steps:
Step 1: Download a SERVICE REQUEST form. http://mckleinusa.com/downloads/servicerequestform.doc. Complete the form and send it to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the proof of purchase, your name, address, and a brief description of the service issue. McKlein will generate an RA service request number for you via e-mail within 24 hours once you submit the form.
Step 2: When you receive an RA service request number, package the item and write your RA number on the outside of the box.
Step 3: Send the item to McKlein Company, L.L.C. 4447 West Cortland Chicago, IL 60639. Please use an insured carrier either UPS or FedEx. Using a different than recommended insured carrier (not UPS or FedEx) can result in delays or alteration of Policy. Service generally takes 2 to 7 business days from the date of receipt to complete depending on the complexity of the issue. In some instances the service may take longer, as McKlein has to diagnose the problem and order parts.
For questions regarding repairs, you may call McKlein, Toll-Free, 1.877.MCKLEIN (625-5346) or send an e-mail customer service at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Damage caused by a common carrier is, by federal law, the carrier's responsibility and must be claimed with the carrier at the time it occurs.