2.5% of sales from the NBCF Pink Luminex will be donated to the National Breast Cancer foundation to provide help and inspire hope to those affected by breast cancer through early detection, education and support services.
The sleek look of this writer is achieved through a method called water transfer printing, or hydro-dipping. In this process a thin film with a graphic image is placed on the surface of a tank of water. The film dissolves into a liquid with the help of an activator substance. The Luminex shell is then lowered into the tank, through the print layer, which wraps around and adheres to the plastic.
- Your choice of extended keys
- Micro USB cable (6')
- Data SDHC Card installed (8GB)
- Backup Micro SDHC card installed (8GB)
- EasyLock® LMX Tripod
- Downloadable Luminex User Guide
- Downloadable Diamante Utilities and Tutorials
- Tote Bag to carry all of your essential writer accessories
- USB SD Card reader for computers without SD card readers
- Optical-quality cleaning cloth and spray cleaner
To learn more about the Luminex, click here.