The look of this sleek “carbon fiber” writer is achieved through a method called water transfer printing, or hydro-dipping. In this process a thin film with a graphic image is placed on the surface of a tank of water. The film dissolves into a liquid with the help of an activator substance. The Luminex shell is then lowered into the tank, through the print layer, which wraps around and adheres to the plastic.The Luminex writer features innovative computer technology and advanced software science to provide something entirely new. The Luminex is smaller and lighter, has an extraordinary degree of precision, and provides the finest writing experience ever.
- Your choice of extended keys
- WiFi enabled
- Micro USB cable (6')
- Data SDHC Card installed (8GB)
- Backup Micro SDHC card installed (8GB)
- EasyLock® LMX Tripod
- Downloadable Luminex User Guide
- Downloadable Luminex Utilities
- Tote Bag to carry all of your essential writer accessories
- USB SD Card reader for computers without SD card readers
- Optical-quality cleaning cloth and spray cleaner
To learn more about the Luminex, click here.
NOTE: LCD Skins are not recommended for use with the Carbon Fiber Luminex.