This charming laptop backpack makes you look terrific and feel even better. This bag is so stylin' that no one will guess it's functional too. The Komen Paris Laptop Backpack seamlessly blends fashion and function. Now women can comfortably carry their notebook computer, accessories and a variety of
Exterior Dimensions: 12.5" x 6" x 16"
Laptop Compartment: 11" x 2" x 15.5"
Fits Devices Up To: 16"
Accent Material: Faux-Leather
Weight: 3.5 lbs
This charming laptop backpack makes you look terrific and feel even better. This bag is so stylin' that no one will guess it's functional too.
The Komen Paris Laptop Backpack seamlessly blends fashion and function. Now women can comfortably carry their notebook computer, accessories and a variety of personal items in an ergonomic manner that balances the weight evenly over the shoulders.
Plus, Mobile Edge will contribute 10% of the retail price of this case to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- Perfect for PC laptops with screens up to 16" or 17" MacBook Pros
- Proceeds to Benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- MicroFiber exterior with faux leather trim accents
- Dedicated SafetyCell™ Computer Protection Compartment
- Separate Section for Files, Books and Magazines
- Additional Workstation Section for Accessories, Cables, Pens, etc.
- Ventilated and Padded Rear Panel with Ergonomic Shoulder Straps and Handle for Carrying Comfort
- Removable Accessories/Cosmetics Pouch
- Includes a FREE stylus pen
Mobile Edge warrants to the original purchaser that its Carrying Case products are free from manufacturing defects. If, after inspection, we find that the product was defective in materials or workmanship, we will repair or replace it at no cost (excluding shipping of the product to us). We will absorb the shipping charges of the product to you. This warranty does not cover accidental damage, misuse, improper care or alteration and excludes claims for incidental or consequential loss. See Warranty Claim instructions below.
For warranty claims, please send your product to the address below with a note stating what the problem is along with your exact shipping address, phone number and e-mail. Once we receive the bag, we will repair or replace it at no charge (excluding shipping) if it is a manufacturer defect. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 714-399-1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention: Customer Service
1150 North Miller Street
Anaheim, CA 92806-2001